Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Happy December With My Plum Paper Planner

I feel like I finally have planner peace. Ohmmmm.... My newest planner from Plum Paper made it possible. I added an Erin Condren cover, a DIY planner band in peacock blue, black and silver and a charm that my friend Rebecca made and voila! Planner peace.


Here's my December tab page. The paper is from Graphic 45.



I used stickers from Close To My Heart's Yuletide Carol, some Hobby Lobby washi and stickers, Gold Shimmer Trim from Close To My Heart and a Santa MT washi. The stamps are from Atelier Dreams and Papertrey Ink, stamped with pigment ink from Close To My Heart.







That's it for now... thank you for joining me in my journey towards planner pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment