Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Sunday, December 20, 2015

Planning In My Close To My Heart Planner

I finally got the chance to play with my Close To My Heart planner. :-D There is a special bundle this month and for $29.95 (15% off savings), you can get all of these:



Anyway, here are some pics of my planner that I will be using for my Reset Girl Lists. There are also sneak peeks of the promo for January. We will be having Picture My Life Cards that will coordinate with the planners.

Click here for more details on the planner and the accessories that go with it!

The inks I used for stamping are Thistle, and Black Memento Ink (for the mouse and sentiment). I colored the mouse with Close To My Heart Watercolor Pencils. The mouse is from Animal Greetings, an Operation Smile stamp set. The bunting and Happy New Year greeting is from the November Stamp Of The Month (retired). The stickers are Zoe Complements.

Watch out for more planner decorating in the coming weeks!

1 comment: