Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Second Part Of The November Planner Challenge

Day 8: Sunday spread. I have a horizontal Plum Paper Planner and I was too excited to get it, so I started decorating for December.


Day 9: Office Supplies Day 10: Favorite Pen. I highly recommend these pens, and I can't play favorites with them!


Day 11: Pocket. Here's what's currently in the pocket of my Plum Paper Planner:


Day 12: Current Obsession. Erin Condren Covers.
Day 13: Planner Video Tour--to be added. If I'm unable to, then I will just share it in the Facebook groups I'm in. Those ladies are kind and will understand the Blair Witch Project cinematography. Day 14 and 15: Appointment and My Writing. I used a stamp from Atelier Dreams (etsy). I drew that eye.


Day 16: Glitter. Let me share what set me back from posting in my planner blog all these time. I blame pocket letters. :-D Here's a couple that I made, inspired by Studio 54.

Day 17: Stamp. I use stamps from Papertrey Ink, Atelier Dreams, Heidi Swapp, and Close To My Heart.
Day 18: I hope I never run out of stationery!
Day 19: My workspace
Day 20: What's in my work pencil cases.

Day 21: Note

No comments:

Post a Comment