Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Malden in March...No Madness Here, Just More Catching Up To Do

Here are the rest of the pages that I managed to decorate for March. :-D Let's leave the madness to NCAA. I'm kept sane by being organized.

I used paper from One Spot from Target for my March Dashboard. You will also see me using the same paper pack in the succeeding months' layouts.

Another spring sticker from the One Spot bin.

Here's my March monthly spread. It features pink and more pink. Guess what my favorite color is. The washi tape is from Close To My Heart (large polka dot, retired), and e-bay. The stickers are from the dollar bin and Heidi Swapp. I just had to decorate the first week of March just because a naked page bothers me. Again, I used stickers from One Spot.




I added more large polka dot washi tape and One Spot stickers for week two. I also have some sticker flags that I made using stamps from Papertrey Ink. I tried to stamp directly on the planner, but it bled.


Finally, for this week, I went with an Irish inspiration. The shamrock stamp is retired from Studio G, inked with Topiary Ink. The washi tape are from e-bay. The sticker is from Michael's.



Now I'm all caught up with my planner decorating. Have a great week ahead. Erin Go Braugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment