Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Vintage Finsbury Personal

I had seen a lot of Kawaii-themed personal planners, and not that many vintage-themed ones. I wanted to decorated my Finsbury with a vintage theme. Granted I don't have much time to make the individual pages pretty, but I wanted it to have components that will make me smile everytime I look at it since it serves as my wallet. I made the dashboard using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea paper. The dividers are from Pink Paislee's London Market paper pack. I embellished them with Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape, some washi tape I got from e-bay and stickers from K&Co. I also have some Jenni Bowlin cards and I fussy cut one of the ladies from my DCWV paper pack to serve as my bookmark. A 4"x6" Picture My Life Card from Balloon Ride also serves as a bookmark. I added a notepad, page flag and sticky notes from Hobby Lobby. Hubby said the sticky notes were so me when he saw them. lol!
I have plans next year to make my wallet Kawaii and my Malden vintage. I can't wait until 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment