Decrate your planners, smile and be happy!


Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Birthday Week!

It has been an eventful forty years, everyone. I am glad that I have a serious planner, not just to organize, but also to document. I have made my first pocket letters, my little boy learned how to dress himself, and I am enjoying a cup of coffee before the two men in my life wake up.

Here is this week's page. It has a lot of pink, of course. Stickers are from Heidi Swapp. The Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape and Gold Shimmer Trim are from Close To My Heart. I attached a tiny Korean sticker flake on my birthday grid to remind me to have my nails done.


I am looking forward to a wonderful, crafty week. What's on your agenda?

1 comment:

  1. Happiest of birthdays, P.G.! It sounds like a sweet life that you have there with your two men, and I hope that you have a great birthday week with them! I love how you bound your planner in the binder - it looks great, as does that gorgeous washi! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete